Sunday 8 May 2011

Morning Musume 10th Gen Auditions Announced


How awesome ;D

It's a bit fishy do it so early after 9th Gen.. I know it's to fill a gap where Aichan is going to leave, but still.. I hope Tsunku isn't planning on graduating another member! D:
Still, lots of people are bitching that the Kyuukies haven't had their "time to shine" or whatever?
I'm not really bothered because the only 9th Gen I like is Yasshi :/
And no one will upstage her. She's too good. xD


SOOO anyway... I look forward to this!!


Although I hope he picks someone who is 13-15. I don't really want a Momusu full of little kids...
Although I know it has to be eventually because they will all grow up into another Momusu. 
I just don't wanna let go of my Momusu, I guess *haha*
Although we lost Eririn and the pandas, and we're losing Aichan, so I guess it really is the end for my Momusu. ;;
And I guess we can't have the 9th gen being 'senpai' to someone who is older than them, ne?

Maybe it would have been easier to add more eggs and pull a 'Miki' or something? Ahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment